Much ado about whims and fancies.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Quickie


Short and sweet--


I was recently out to dinner with my mom where I decided to practice a little OCD, rearranging the sugar packets on the table so that each brand was grouped together, when I had an idea (though not an original idea, mind you...)! What if I wrote nice messages on a couple of sugar packets for some diner/waiter/waitress down the road to find? While the messages weren't mind-blowing or life-altering (I wrote "You are beautiful" on one and my mom wrote "Love yourself" on another), my mom and I felt good about leaving little bits of anonymous kindness behind. I think I'm gonna make this practice a habit in the future. Maybe sometimes I'll just doodle a picture? Or perhaps throw in a napkin note now and again? The possibilities are fun to imagine, aren't they?


No comments:

Post a Comment