Much ado about whims and fancies.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Most Recent Obsessions :)


2) Blazers


3) PINK

4) Cappuccinos


I'll have me a double, thanks.

5) HUGE gold watch


Nixon knows what's up.

6) My kindle

7) Dining out

8) Running early in the morning
(and catching the sunrise!)


I can't help thinking I'm privy to some secret :)

9) Nude lipstick

10) Amy's frozen Indian entrees

TRY. THEM. NOW.

11) York pieces

My work desk's danger zone.

12) Bon Iver

13) Sparkling water

14) Our down comforter

15) Navy nail polish

Glamorous.

What are some of YOUR most recent obsessions???

2 comments:

  1. Definitely Pinterest.
    And job hunting.
    And house hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I must say that I am equally obsess with #s: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 14 & 15. The one I was most loving was 15...I am going to have to try that on. I currently am fashioning a grayish-brown, which I was loving, but navy....intriguing. Second, my additional obsessions...I would say Dove Dark Chocolate, sleeping in on a rainy day, spooning with my puppy, vino, and crafting.

    ReplyDelete