Much ado about whims and fancies.

Friday, April 2, 2010

OMG, TGIF.

Because it's been a few days since I last wrote, I wanted to explain myself. In preparation for Monday's Blog Carnival, I've been spending more time than usual outdoors--walking during lunch breaks, running after work, walking to the mailbox, etc, etc.

So if y'all could just excuse my absense for another couple days, I be gettin' my nature on :)

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU!














Why didn't my parents ever tie a million eggs in a tree? Slackers.

1 comment:

  1. hi erin! so happy you came to read my blog. i love the layout of your site. so cute. and you're a great writer.

    we can obviously be friends. i have some really good choreographed dances to ace of base up my sleeve. bring jock jams volume 5 and your beanie babies. i'll bring my pogs.

    ReplyDelete