Much ado about whims and fancies.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Vision-esque

Because of all your interest/feedback regarding my post about vision boards, 
I thought I'd readdress the topic again.
I'd like to share some photos from online that inspired me.
Potential vision board candidates? PERHAPS!










While I was originally looking outside myself for pictures and phrases for my vision board,
my friend Anne told me she was hoping to color pictures and write phrases herself--
that way her vision board would be EXACTLY what she hoped/envisioned for herself.

She's on to something, that Annie girl.

Markers?
Meet my right hand.
Right hand?
Meet my heart.

1, 2, 3, GO!



3 comments:

  1. "Meet my heart." LOL Cute!

    I love your vision board ideas. I was also thinking of using my own photographs, but I never thought of writing phrases on them. I believe Annie girl IS onto something nifty. Ohh, I'm excited now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, i am huge on layering and collaging, so yay for you writing on top of your pictures! there is a word for that, but i can't remember it at the moment. perhaps after lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last one. C.S. Lewis is amazing, the quote is great, and the art just pulls it all together!

    ReplyDelete