Much ado about whims and fancies.

Monday, June 28, 2010

"Don't Put Off Your Happy Life"


Sorry, All, for my absence...My boss/brother was outta town all last week (in Ireland, no less!), so I was bogged down in claims payments like whoa :( But alas, he is back and life is good again :)

So we should probably talk about said "good life," right? What it means for each of us, what it includes/excludes. A blog I've mentioned before--Operation Nice--recently published a post about making a list of all the things you enjoy doing, all the things that make you happy. Only, instead of a 1, 2, 3 and so on type list, make your "love list" into an artform, an inspirational picture version of your "good life." Because nearly every website is blocked at my work, you'll have to go to the above link to see Melissa's example of a "love list." Already I know my list would include working with other people. After last week, I realized that solitary work=depressing. Mr. Boss-Man, I appreciate you more than ever.

Welp, I've gotta go hug it out with my bro now, but I'll be talking to y'all soon enough! I've missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment