Much ado about whims and fancies.

Monday, November 22, 2010

This Last Little Bit of November


Good news, dearhearts!

My company's employee art exhibit is officially underway! I'm displaying some word/picture collages and Asa's letting me enter some of his famous photographs...



Other employee artworks include pottery, cross-stitch, stained glass, paintings, graphic novel artwork, and more!

ALSO! The Ware house's Christmas decorations are UP!


Elf Advent calendar!


Porcelain Christmas train in the alcove!




Lit pine-tree garland on the kitchen countertop!




Lastly, but perhaps most importantly, Thanksgiving is THIS THURSDAY! Oh, how my stomach longs for a piece of Cherpumple! And mashed potatoes and stuffing and buttered rolls and green bean casserole and...

Eee! Eee! And eee! Eees all around, I tell you!



Pray enjoy this last little bit of November. I know I will  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love those decorations, and I'm jealous of the volume. So good that you love the holiday like I do. I can't wait until our next gathering! Definitely pulled out some Manheim today...Cheers to "Tis the Season" friend!

    ReplyDelete