Much ado about whims and fancies.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

10 Ware Ditties

Erins are allowed to beg, steal, and borrow from other Erins
as though we're all one and the same, right?
If it's one Erin's idea, the other Erins are entitled to it too, right?
Um...
Here I go copycatting another brilliant post from this lovely Erin.
Hope she don't mind ;)


10 little ditties about Mr. and Mrs. Ware...


1. When we first met (in a bar in Boulder), I thought he looked like James Blunt...


*image from squidoo.com

Running through my head were the lyrics "You're beautiful!"

Oh yeah, and I had short blonde hair.

2. I met his family a week after we started dating.

3. One, two, three squeezes is code for "I love you."

4. A's marriage proposal plans
--spending a night on the town--
involved buying me duplicate cosmetics
(hairspray, face wash, deodorant, my favorite perfume, powder, blush, mascara!)
so that I wouldn't notice anything missing or "packed."

5. We have wedding rings tattooed on our fingers...



6. We made up a voice for Bishop
and have conversations pretending we're him.
"Chicken, chicken, chicken..."
"Hey, Titooooo!"
(The poor dog doesn't know
how many laughs we get at his expense.)

7. We're homebodies--
we like to cook dinner,
open a bottle of wine,
watch our favorite TV shows,
and be in bed by 10PM.
(So what?)

8. A likes his feet tickled (WTF, right?!)
and I like my head scratched (Duh.)

9. We primarily call each other by the petname "Love."

10. Our song is "Breathe" by Angels & Airwaves.
(Who was also our first concert!
And the song we danced to at our wedding.)

"Did you know that I LOVE you?
Come and lay with me.
I LOVE you!
And on this day, I LOVE you!
You make me feel alive.
And I'll LOVE you
until the end of time."

2 comments:

  1. Well of course you can steal my ideas because Erins always do that. ;)

    LOVE your list! It totally makes me smile. (Or as you say - a word I stole from you - LURVE!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so friggin' cute. Adorable! The Wares are just too cute for words :-)

    ReplyDelete