Much ado about whims and fancies.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BISHOP WARE!

It's official! A and I are parents of a big baby Great Dane!

A little potty break, some playing with toys, and BOOM! Bishop's out!


Dreaming of the day he outgrows his puppy bed (tomorrow).


Falling asleep while sitting...LOOK AT THOSE LEGS!
(He won't fit under that coffee table for long...)


Bishop with his daddy, Hogan.
Ain't he a horse, or what?
Now we know where Bishop got his fetish for "love biting."
Mama says no, buddy. No biting her chin and eating her hair, mmkep?


If this doesn't tell us what to expect size-wise...YOWZA!
When I cuddle him on the floor like this,
he stretches his long arms around my neck and puts his paws on my face.
EEEEEEEEE!


The breeders' 4 Great Danes eager for snack time!
Forget about keeping things off the floor, they can grab stuff right from the table!
I suppose it'll be like having another person to talk to at dinner...


My feelings for the new lil' guy :)
25 lbs. and counting...

You wanna come play with our puppy now, don't you?
Hurry quick! While he's pick-up-able!

2 comments:

  1. *squeal* He's so cute! I'm so happy for you! And WHOA! That pic of the 4 danes with their breeder is like... WHOOOOOA! I guess I haven't seen one up close in a while. But I bet he'll be a REAL pal. :) Good luck!

    PS... I really do like the name you chose. It fits him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so so jealous. I have always wanted a great dane. He is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete