Much ado about whims and fancies.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Possible Pup?

Welp, the Ware family might have a new member after this weekend:



He's a harlequin (spotted) Great Dane that will reach a height of 2 and 1/2 feet at the shoulder and weigh120-130 lbs! He'll be bigger than me! Nothin' like running around ghetto Aurora with a horse at my side!



A's going to meet this lil' guy on Saturday to see how they get along. Hopefully he'll be bringing him home ASAP! I want a running partner! A friend! A cuddle-buddy! A sweet-pea-pookie-shnookum-face! Obviously we need to name him sooner rather than later :-/ Here are some possibilities:

Archer

Arlo
Bishop
Byron
Cesar
Chadwick
Chet
Clark
Colt
Dane (too obvious?)
Deacon
Duncan
Earl
Finley
Griffin
Guy
Harvey
Heath
Homer
King
Kingston
Leo
Leroy
Lyle
Milo
Ollie
Oscar
Otis
Otto
Porter
Quincy
Rex
Titus
Truman
Vernon
Wyatt
York
 
Feelings on the matter? Cause I'd be down with calling the guy "Beb" or "Dilly" or "EEEE!" or any other variety of "I'm overwhelmed at the cuteness and so have lost my ability to speak English" talk. Pray help. And pray that I come home to this shnooka-wooka on Monday (Oh boy, there I go again).
 
It's almost Fridayyyyyyyyyy!

*THIS JUST IN: A told me that our potential puppy's daddy is 36 inches tall at his shoulder and weighs 185 pounds! Maybe I'll just RIDE him around Aurora?!

2 comments:

  1. What a widdle cutey patooty!! (Puppy speak is contagious.) I hope A brings him home!

    Of your list of names my top 5 faves are: (1) Duncan, (2) Finley, (3) Ollie, (4) Oscar, (5) Truman.

    HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
    We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
    Interviewer. We'd
    like to give you the opportunity to
    give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
    It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
    be submitted online here Submit your interview.
    Best regards,
    Mike Thomas

    ReplyDelete