Much ado about whims and fancies.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Milk and Fall

Not too shabby of a title for a poem or book or, hell, BLOG POST, mm?!



I've had a rough week :-/



So shall we talk about chocolate milk???



It tastes exactly like a melted milkshake, does it not? But it's GOOD for you! All that calcium and vitamin D! And after working out, it supplies all the necessary carbs and protein required for recovery! Talk about a healthy treat (that was an oxymoron).

I intend to drink plenty of it after the 10K I run/jog/walk/crawl this coming Saturday--a run I'm kind of unprepared for, to say the least. I dunno what my issue is these days, but it's something closely related to NO MOTIVATION, that's for sure. I'm hoping that, at the very least, we run by some trees turning color...



I love me some Fall. Ain't nothing like that dewy smell and a bright red tree to get me revved!



But just in case, will you all say a little prayer for me? Haha, thanks.

Until we meet again, dearhearts <3

2 comments:

  1. Okay now I'm just thirsty for some chocolate milk. *sigh* And fall. I can't believe you're getting color already. We're still having 90° days. *sigh again* LOL Happy Thursday, though! Good luck on your race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a suggestion (well two) for a rough day (or week): visit Cheesecake Therapy and try at least half a dozen flavors :-), or meet up with me at the park soon (before your Bishop is full grown!). Hope you had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete