Much ado about whims and fancies.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sorry bout that :-/


So, I'm sure you all noticed the delay with this here Blog Carnival (And the lack of my blogging, in general). Sorry bout that :-/ Life, huh? Gets in the way of itself.

But no fear, beloved readers, I'll have a Carnival gem for you THIS WEEK!

P.S. How are y'all taking this change of seasons? Byebye, Summer, eh? Time to love me some sweaters :)

P.P.S. My 26th birthday is this Saturday (creeping ever so closely to that big 3-0). Help me come up with 27 new things to do this next year of my life? I've already got a couple...

1) Take a wine-tasting / sommelier class.
2) Lead a classroom in a creative writing exercise.
3) Arrange an employee art show @ my corporate office.
4) Host a wine-tasting / gourmet dinner party.
5) Your idea...
6) Your idea...
7) Your idea...
8) You get the idea...

Talk at ya soon! Tomorrow's FRIDAYYYYYYYYY!

1 comment:

  1. Go somewhere you've never gone. You could even stay local - like trying a restaurant you've always wondered about. I love trying new things and seeing new places.

    ReplyDelete