Much ado about whims and fancies.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

NATIONAL COFFEE DAY!

True story--September 29th is National Coffee Day.
CLEARLY, it's a drink worth celebrating.



 In honor of my favorite caffeine-ridden beverage,
a poem
(Written in approximately 2.2 minutes, so you know...don't judge):


Coffee, you can be oh-so-sweet.
Yet you aren't afraid to be bold or bitter! Neat!

You ALWAYS hit the spot, it's true.
With your varying rich flavors, and that hit of caffeine, too!

I drink you every damn day, because I can't help it.
You're addictingly homey and toasty and tasty--THE SHIZNIT!

So I'll celebrate today with many thermoses and mugs,
because we're long-time friends, you and me--coffee thugs!


Dare I suggest you use this poem as a toast over your next cup of java? YEAH!



1 comment: