Much ado about whims and fancies.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Welcome to the Ware House (and so the puns begin)



I have never, ever, EVER experienced so much love before! Walking into the rehearsal dinner, walking into the church, walking into the reception hall--the LOVE just bursted forth from the corners of the room, pouring over me like a waterfall and filling me up. I was bouyant, present and yet somewhere else entirely--heaven. Days later and I'm still floating somewhere above the earth, hand-in-hand with my new husband :)

Thank you to all my family and friends for giving me the experience of a lifetime. While the weekend flew by, I will remember everything about everything, and my heart will smile at the memories. SO MUCH love to you all, and may my love lift you up like your love lifted me. <3 <3 <3

Here's a link to Tom K's photos. Ooogle at your own risk. http://www.tomkphoto.com/photocart/

P.S. I'll write again as soon as my brain comes back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment