Much ado about whims and fancies.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Tree Tidings


So, I may have volunteered myself to decorate the company Christmas tree this year. All of my excessive excitement about this holiday season (which has basically been the focus of my last 3 or 4 entries) got the best of me. And you know what? I'm going all out. I'm gonna insert a little public art flair to the tree this year...make some cards, write good tidings inside them, and hang them on the tree. What do you think of that? Holiday cheer at its finest? I'd agree. And I'm thinking I'll do the same on my tree at home. Why not spread the good news, right? I'm gonna make a card a day and hang it on the tree for A to find; make him fall in love with my sweet, sweet Santa self. I'm gonna get something fabulous for Christmas this year, I'm sure of it ;)

*image from http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment