Much ado about whims and fancies.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday. Blah.

Oo, honey, it's been a rough morning! I'm no good at dealing wth "crankies" (people who yell and scream and talk over you). They get me all jittery and upset-like.

Therefore, I need a Monday morning pick-me-up...

So what do you say? Shall we make ourselves a list of our favorite things?

FAMILY
cOLLaGinG
cereal
Writing
guacamole
heirlooms
running
coffee
coloring
WINE
cleaning house
ART
lounging
Handmade Goods
Great Harvest Bread
poetry

 
Phew! I already feel better! Nothin like a love-fest to make a girl feel better :)

Pray tell me some of YOUR favorite things!
P.S. Farin' on the West Winds of Erin is nearing 100 entries! I say we mark the occasion with a Blog Carnival showcasing our vision boards! Ain't no better time to look ahead to the future! Date TBA.

1 comment:

  1. There isn't a single thing on your list that I don't absolutely love too. :) Some of my other favorite things are: scrapbook paper, rolls of pretty fabric, dark chocolate, tall coffee mugs, buttons, and babies.

    YAY for a blog carnival! :)

    ReplyDelete